Back by popular demand and in conjunction with Workforce Education, Human Resources is sponsoring our second free workshop on Social Security. Everyone can come (including family members and students). However, each person attending must be registered to reserve space. For example, if bringing your spouse, you must also register them.
Social Security 101 Workshop – Everything You Wanted To Know
A FREE Workshop by the Social Security Administration
- Retirement Benefits and Eligibility Requirements
- What Early Retirement Does To Your Benefits
- How do you qualify for Disability, Survivor, and Spouse Benefits
- How to use your my Social Security Online Account and other Online Services
- What is the future of Social Security
- Understand How to Get the Most From Your Benefit
Please Note – You should create your my Social Security account before attending the class and printout your Social Security Statement. Go to www.ssa.gov/myaccount
Kirk Larson is the Western Washington Public Affairs Specialist for the Social Security Administration. He has worked with the agency for over 20 years in both technical and supervisory roles. Kirk has presented Social Security information in both the Seattle and San Francisco Regions. He has had several articles published, and has appeared on TV and radio shows to discuss Social Security issues.
When: Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Time: 2:30 P.M. – 4 P.M.