Why is HR putting up new, 2015 labor law posters across main and branch campuses? Employers in the United States are required to display the most current federal and state labor laws. Workplace posters are important because they inform workers and employers of their rights and responsibilities. These posters include the current minimum wage, Job Safety and Health Law, Employee Polygraph Protection Act, Family and Medical Leave (FMLA), Uniformed Services Employment Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), and more. If you have questions regarding these laws, please contact Employee and Labor Relations Managers, Barbara Iribarren and Chernenko Wheatley.
Links to each poster are listed below and will be coming soon to the GatorNet.
- Notice to Employees if a Job Injury Occurs.pdf
- Job Safety and Health Law.pdf
- Your Rights as a Worker in Washington State.pdf
- Your Rights Under USERRA_Federal.pdf
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.pdf
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act.pdf
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act.pdf
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act.pdf
- You May Be Eligible for Unemployment Benefits.pdf
- Washington 2015 Minimum Wage Announcement.pdf
- Washington State Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment.pdf
- Whistleblower Program.pdf