Posted on behalf of Sheryl Gordon.
At Green River College you have your choice of joining two credit unions to help you save more and take control of your money: School Employees Credit Union (SECU) and Washington State Employees Credit Union (WSECU). These credit unions are not-for-profit financial institutions offering a wide array of products and services with competitive rates, low or no fees, easy access, and a commitment to making your life easier.
Joining a credit union has many benefits, including:
- Direct deposit or payroll deduction from your paycheck
- Free and/or low-fee checking accounts
- Flexible accounts to help manage savings, including money markets, certificates, and IRAs
- Free online bill paying
- Free online transfers between credit union and other financial institutions
- Free ATM use for deposits and withdrawals (when using affiliated machines)
- Low loan rates
- Visa credit and debit cards of various types with low, variable rates and no annual fees
- Visa gift cards
- Free online budgeting tools
- Superior member service via web, phone, ATM, and mail
- Shared branches (statewide and nationwide)