Posted on behalf of Sheryl Gordon, Employee Benefits.
Open Enrollment Benefits Fairs Are Coming – November 1 through November 30
Visit a PEBB benefits fair to pick up information and speak personally with representatives from the health plans, the PEBB Program, Department of Retirement Systems, and more.
Attend an Open Enrollment Benefit Fair to find out more or register now for a webinar to learn more about the new, lower-cost medical plan options available in 2016. Webinars are offered through Monday, November 23!
PEBB’s annual open enrollment is your chance to:
- Change medical and dental plans.
- Add or remove eligible family members from your PEBB coverage.
- Re-attest to the spousal coverage premium surcharge.
- Enroll if you previously waived PEBB medical coverage.
- Waive PEBB medical coverage.
- Enroll or re-enroll in the Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement or the Dependent Care Assistance Program.
Changes made during open enrollment are effective January 1, 2016. If you do not want to make any plan changes, you do not need to do anything.