Posted on Behalf of the IT Department
How do I update my profile picture in Outlook 2010?
In the IT department, we recently received the following question:
“When I logged into my new Outlook account, I quickly noticed there was a photo attached to my emails. That’s cool, except it was an old headshot, and I didn’t know how to change it.”
Luckily it’s pretty easy. You can follow the same steps if you haven’t added a headshot yet:
- Go to your Outlook contacts (labeled “People” in Office 2013).
- Select the View tab
- In the Current View section, drop down the “Change View” option.
- Select Business Card view from the menu.
- Click on your own business card.
- Click on your photo to the right of your name and company information.
- Select the new photo you would like to use, and click OK.
Alternatively, you can double-click on your name in the “contacts” section, the editing field will open up, and from there you can click on your image to change it.
Have fun and keep it clean!