Posted on behalf of Sheryl Gordon, Benefits Manager
The Public Employee Benefits Board (PEBB) program is instituting several changes next year, beginning January 1, 2017. The changes will include:
- New life insurance benefits and premiums
- Medical plan benefits – including Telehealth or “virtual” office visits!
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Plus expanded into new counties
- Medical plan premiums
- Individual contribution amounts for health savings accounts (HSA)
- Optional long-term disability (LTD) insurance premiums
- PEBB Program rules and policies
Check out the following flyer to find out more details about the above changes:
*And don’t forget that open enrollment for MetLife starts November 1, 2016.