Post courtesy of US HealthWorks
Rested. Focused. Productive.
a healthy transition to daylight saving time
Helpful Tips for Your Employees
- Get ample sleep. Commit to 7-8 hours every night.
- Keep a fixed schedule. Maintain consistent sleep and wake times.
- Exercise regularly. Even moderate exercise can improve sleep.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol before bed. Both interfere with sleep habits.
- Eat a light dinner. Avoid heavy meals and finish eating 2-3 hours before bed.
- Relax before bed. Read a book, listen to music, or take a bath.
- Create a sanctuary. Your room should be cool, quiet, and free of distractions.
- Invest in a good mattress. Make sure it provides ample comfort and support.
READ INTERESTING FACTS ON
DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME