Have you moved? New phone number? Do you have an emergency contact on file?
Update your personal & emergency contact information
If you haven’t reviewed or updated your personal or emergency contact information in a while it’s really easy to review and/or update your information online. Human Resources & Legal Affairs depends on your information being accurate. In the unlikely event you should need medical attention or an emergency occurs on a campus, it is extremely important we know who to contact. So many things happen in our life – cell phone numbers change, addresses change, or personal contacts originally listed are no longer appropriate as the emergency contact. Emergency and personal contact information is kept confidential.
Please take 3 minutes out of your day to review your information to ensure we have your most current information. It’s quick and easy!
- Login to the HR Information Center using your SID – If you do not know your SID, click on the “Forgot your Employee ID” link below the field. Your Social Security number will not work. (see instructions below if you receive a “No match found” message)
- Review your address information in the blue field under “Employee Contact Details”.
- You will see three “edit” fields
- If your address information is incorrect or any fields are incomplete, click the “Edit” button on “Employee Contact Information” and enter your current contact information. Click “Save Information”
- Click the “Edit” button on “Emergency Contact” and enter your current emergency contact information. Click “Save Information”
- Click the “Edit” button on “Alternate Contact” and enter your current alternate contact information. Click “Save Information”
That’s it! No more paper forms to fill out & turn in!
Note: If you receive a No match found message, follow the error prompt for further instruction, example:
Download a printable version of the HRIC Instructions