On behalf of Sheryl Gordon:
Our Open Enrollment period is continuing but you’ve got just 15 days to make changes to your current plans! From now until November 30, you can make the following changes:
- Change medical and dental plans;
- Add or remove dependents from your coverage;
- Enroll or re-enroll in the Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement or the Dependent Care Assistance Program
- Waive medical coverage if you have or are enrolling in other employer group medical, a TRICARE Plan or Medicare;
- Enroll in health coverage if you previously waived;
- Re-attest to the spouse/state-registered domestic partner coverage premium surcharge. You only need to do this during Open Enrollment if PEBB sent you a letter telling you to do so.
You make changes on your My Account feature on the PEBB website 24 hours/day.
Changes made during Open Enrollment become effective January 1, 2019.